REGISTRATION FOR GSAT:
The application forms for GSAT test will be made available from 11th February 2017 to 20th February 2017. Students can give the test from any of our exam center locations, on 26th February 2017. All you need to do is
- Register for GSAT by filling the application form available at our front office, information Centers or registered schools.
- The application form is also available on our website www.ambitiongurukul.com
- The application Fee of INR 100/- can be paid at any of our centers in cash or online through Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards.
- Once you have successfully submitted your application for GSAT, you will be issued a unique registration number
- Your admit card will be available for download from our website on 23rd February 2017. You can use your registration number to download and print your admit card.
- A sample paper for practice will be available on our website from 11th February 2017 which you can download and practice before appearing for GSAT.
- For any clarification or information students can call our helpline number 8081880066 from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Gurukul Scholarship and Admission Test (GSAT) ) is conducted for the admission to AMBITION GURUKUL’s Classroom Coaching Program and Gurukul School Program for students of Class VI to XII who also wish to appear for competitive exams like JEE(Main + Advanced) or NEET in future.
The duration of GSAT test is 2 hours & the Test will contain 45 objective type questions.
Syllabus of the Test:
The syllabus for the test is the syllabus of current Class that the student is studying in and 10 questions each are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics and 5 Questions of Mental Ability for students of Class VI to Class X.
For Students of CLASS XI and XII, 15 questions each are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology.
The syllabus can also be downloaded ‘free’ from our Website www.ambitiongurukul.com by going to the GSAT Page on the website.
On the basis of performance in GSAT students are admitted in Classroom Programs and outstanding performers are awarded scholarships under the various scholarship program of Ambition Gurukul.
Test cities/Centres for GSAT:
GSAT is conducted in most of the major cities of the Eastern UP. The list of cities for GSAT is available on the Institute’s website and the in the GSAT Guide. (The Institute reserves the right to include or exclude any of the test cities).
|Cities/Towns in which GSAT will be conducted on 8th January, 2017|
How to prepare for GSAT:
- Go through the sample test Papers provided on our website for reference and try to solve them.
- The test centers and venue date & time etc. (as mentioned on GSAT admit card) will remain unchanged until communicated in writing from the Institute.
- A student has to make his/her own arrangements of conveyance, boarding & lodging etc. to appear in GSAT at any of the test centers and no reimbursement of any expenses shall be made in this respect.
Result of GSAT:
The result of GSAT will be available on Institute’s website- www.ambitiongurukul.com on or before
15th March 2017 and shall also be communicated to the parents on the mobile number given by them in the application form. It shall not be available or communicated through the Institute’s notice board, on telephone (at reception) or in writing from Institute.
Any canvassing for admission may put the student/parents into legal and/or administrative trouble. The Institute will not be held responsible for any financial loss or harassment of any nature occurred to the student/parents because of the canvassing for admission. Hence parents/students are advised to stay away from canvassing in any form.