Important Instruction For GSAT:
1. Kindly fill the enclosed GSAT Registration Form and submit along with your self-attested photocopy of class VI / VII / VIII / IX / X / XI / XII mark-sheet (as applicable), 4 passport size colour photographs and cash / demand draft of 200/- in favour of ‘Ambition Training Institute’. In case mark-sheet is not available, students can enrol by submitting a self attested photocopy of their Identity Card issued by the school.
2. Online Registration Facility is also available on our website: www.ambitiongurukul.com, from where student can download his/her Admit Card for appearing in GSAT 2018 mentioning his/her Roll No. and Exam Centre name. Your Roll No. will be available one week before the GSAT date you have applied for.
3. Last date of receiving duly filled Registration Form by post at Registered Office or by hand at nearest Ambition Gurukul Centre or through online submission is 26th March, 2018 (Monday) before 7:00 PM for GSAT exam to be conducted on 1st And 8th April 2018.
4. GSAT Registration Form can also be accepted after 25th March, 2018 with a late fee of 50/- till 29th March, 2018 (Thursday) by post at Registered Office or by hand at nearest Ambition Gurukul Centre or through Online Submission before 7:00 PM. No forms will be accepted after 29th March, 2018 (Thursday) for GSAT exam to be conducted on 1st April And 8th April 2018.
5. Last date of receiving duly filled Registration Form by post at Registered Office or by hand at nearest Ambition Gurukul Centre or through online submission is 10th April, 2018 (Tuesday) before 7:00 PM for GSAT to be conducted on 15th April 2018.
6. GSAT Registration Form can also be accepted after 29th March, 2018 (Thursday) with a late fee of 50/- till 10th April, 2018 (Tuesday) by post at Registered Office or by hand at nearest Ambition Gurukul Centre or through Online Submission before 7:00 PM. No forms will be accepted after 10th April, 2018 (Tuesday) for GSAT to be conducted on 15th April 2018.
7. The exam will be a Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) based paper, which will be conducted on Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet. A Sample of OMR sheet is attached with the Sample Paper for your reference on our website.
8. The result of successful candidates in GSAT 2017/18 shall be displayed on our website: www.ambitiongurukul.com mentioning the Names, Roll Nos. & Ranks of the students along with eligible scholarship.
9. Meaning of Scholarship: Scholarship means Fee Concession, Fee Discount, Fee Waiver. All such Concession/Discount/Waiver will be applicable only on the Tuition Fee and shall exclude Registration Fees and Admission Fees. If at any point of time, the government decides to charge GST on the scholarship/concession amount/fee waiver, then the GST shall be borne by the student / parent / guardian.
10. Selected candidates will be provided classroom coaching as per the choice of their study centre (at existing Ambition Gurukul centres only) but if a student wants to change the study centre, written permission for the same will have to be taken from the Director, Ambition Gurukul.
11. The students joining 1-year course shall be eligible for Scholarship for 1 year only. However, those students who join our 2-year program (class VII & VIII combined, class IX & X combined or class XI & XII combined) shall be eligible for continued scholarship for the entire period of 2 years subject to Terms & Conditions.
12. Maximum scholarship for a student shall not exceed 100% of overall tuition fee of his/her course in any case whatsoever.
13. Hostel facility is available on a chargeable basis.