GSAT Awards and Scholarships
GSAT AWARDS and SCHOLARSHIP
SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA FOR GSAT
SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA FOR GSAT
Scholarship Criteria for Top 100 Students of Each Class (From Class 6th to 12th) Studying Students
|TABLE-I – SCHOLARSHIP ON THE BASIS OF RANK|
|Category||Rank||Tuition Fee||Admission Fee)||Hostel Fee Waiver Per Month (Wherever Available)|
|A||01 – 10||100% waiver||100% waiver||4000|
|B||11-20||80% waiver||100% waiver||4000|
|TABLE-II – SCHOLARSHIP ON THE BASIS OF RANK|
|Category||GSAT MARKS (Out of 400)||Tuition Fee||Admission Fee)||Hostel Fee Waiver Per Month (Wherever Available)|
|F||361-400||100% waiver||100% waiver||4000|
|F||321-360||80% waiver||100% waiver||3000|
|H||280-320||70% waiver||70% waiver||2000|
|I||241-280||60% waiver||50% waiver||Chargeable|
|J||201-240||50% waiver||40% waiver||Chargeable|
|District Topper ( Rank 1 of Each District where GSAT was Conducted)1||Lenovo Calling Tablet Phone|
|School Topper2||Trophy + Cash Reward of Rs. 2100/-2 and Free Admission to our Distance Learning Course|
Terms and Conditions:
- 1. District Topper rewards will be given in all districts where a GSAT Centre was declared. The topper of each district will be identified on the basis of total marks scored in GSAT and will be given to only one student from each district, irrespective of which class the student belongs to. Which means that only one student from class 6th to 12th from each district will be eligible to receive this reward.
- 2. School Topper reward will be given to students only from those schools from where over 50 students have participated in GSAT. School Toppers will be identified on the basis of total marks scored in GSAT and will be given to only one student from each school, irrespective of which class the student belongs to. Which means that only student from class 6th to 12th from each School will be eligible to receive this reward.
- 3. To be eligible for Rank Rewards and Cash Awards, the student must have scored more than 240 Marks out of 400 Marks. In the situation where a student has secured 1st Rank in any category but has a GSAT score of less than 240/400, he/she will not be eligible for any Rank Rewards or Cash Awards.
- 4. To be eligible for Scholarships in Ambition Gurukul’s Classroom Course or DLP Course, the student should have a minimum GSAT score of 120/400. Students scoring less than 120/400 can also seek admission to Ambition Gurukul’s Courses without scholarship.
- 5. To be eligible for Prizes and Cash Awards, it is mandatory for the students to join our Distance Learning Program (DLP) Course before 31st December, 2017 irrespective of whether they join our Classroom course or not. Once the DLP Enrolment is done, it will not be cancelled in any case. The students will fill separate enrolment form for DLP. No fee will be charged for DLP Course. It will be 100% Free.
- 6. Students who pay their Registration Feei, Admission Feeii & Tuition Fee (1st Instalment) on or before 31st Dec., 2017 shall be given FREE Books for their Current Class (For example -Costing for Class XI 5,999/- & Class XII 6,999/-) totally FREE OF COST so that they can perform better in their School / Board Exams. To be eligible for this benefit, the student must have deposited the first instalment of his fees and the instalment amount should be equal to or more than 5000/-
(i) Registration Fee for each Classroom Course is 590/- (Inclusive of GST @18%)
(ii)Admission Fee for each Classroom Course is 5900/- (Inclusive of GST @18%)
- 7. The merit list for successful candidates will be prepared by listing them in the descending order of the total marks scored by them in GSAT. However, there may be ties and such ties will be broken by sequentially applying the following set of rules:
(i)Candidate having higher marks in Mathematics/Biology will be preferred
(ii)Candidate having higher marks in Physics(For Class XI and XII) / Science (For Class VI to X)
(iii)If both the conditions above are not able to act as a Tie Breaker, then the reward will be divided equally among the students who have tied for that particular rank. In case of the reward being indivisible, an amount equivalent to the monetary value of that reward will be distributed equally between the students who have tied for the same rank. For the purpose of Scholarship to Ambition Gurukul’s classroom program or DLP Course, all students will be entitled to the same amount of scholarship in their Tuition Fees as declared originally in the GSAT Rewards Programme.